We provide the following services, free of charge:
- Once you have reserved your cottage with us, take advantage of our arrangement with Brittany Ferries for a 10% discount on your ferry crossing.
- Welcome tea to enjoy on your arrival: tea, coffee, milk, sugar and local Breton cake.
- Complimentary bottle of local Breton cider.
- Fresh flowers to welcome you, picked straight from our cottage gardens.
- Basics kit – all the boring little things you need but don’t want to bother packing:
- tea towels
- washing up liquid, dishcloths and scourers
- dishwasher tablets
- kitchen towel
- hand soap and loo rolls
- cleaning materials and dustbin bags
- firelighters and matches.
- tea bags
- 1 ltr milk
- fresh coffee and coffee filters
- salt & pepper.
- Professionally laundered, high quality bed linen, bath and hand towels.
(Please bring your own beach towels).
- WiFi internet access is available, free of charge, in each of the cottages for keeping in touch, and planning your excursions.
- For young children and babies, we provide cots, high chairs, baby baths, potties, bed guards, stair gates and play pen, subject to pre-booking, plus hand blenders and liquidisers. Please bring your own baby bed linen. Please note, not all UK brands of baby supplies are available in France.
- Laundry facilities - there is a separate laundry area, quietly tucked away from the cottages. Washing powder and conditioners provided free of charge. There is a coin operated tumble dryer.
- All electricity, gas and water is included free of charge. (There is a cost-price supplement if central heating is used).
- Fresh herbs are available all summer for you to pick as you wish.
- Extensive library of hundreds of books, DVDs and videos, including lots of children's films.
- In the games room, you will find table football and billards, plus a vast selection of board games, puzzles and toys.
- Den for older children and teenagers.
- In the gardens, there is a trampoline (with safety net), table tennis, badminton, swings and sandpit, and full-size boules pitch, plus a full range of outdoor games.
- We have a selection of bikes for you to use, free of charge. Also, a seat for babies and toddlers which fits on one of the bikes. We can also provide a bike rack to enable you to explore further afield.
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of your own private garden or take advantage of the shared facilities in the three acres of grounds, such as the patio and other comfy seating dotted around the gardens.
- There is also a golf practise net which we can set up on request so you can warm up before you go to play at one of the five courses in the area.
- Information Pack: In each cottage, there is a folder crammed with useful information: emergency phone numbers, market days, recommended restaurants, shop opening times, local attractions, activities, beaches, etc.
Plus, all you need to know about your cottage and the rest of the hamlet.
- As we live on the edge of the hamlet, we are on hand throughout your holiday to make it as relaxed and enjoyable as possible.
With our local knowledge and network of contacts, we can provide the answers to all your questions; where to buy the best fresh fish, what are the opening times of the local restaurant, how to get to the nearest beach, etc, etc.
- We are always available to help you in any way we can: arranging babysitting, making reservations at restaurants and booking activities such as horse riding, quad biking, kayaking etc.
- To avoid expensive mobile phone bills, you are most welcome to use our phone for calls in France and to UK landlines.
- Ahead of your arrival, we are happy to book tee times at any of the local golf courses for you.
- Also, we can buy your fishing permit ahead of time, ready for you to use on your first day.
- We can also recommend suitable walking/running/cycling routes and have a good selection of route guides and maps available to you.
We also provide the following services, at very reasonable rates:
- Enjoy freshly baked baguettes and croissants – delivered every morning to your door, still warm from the local boulangerie.
- If you don’t fancy cooking on your first night, order a delicious home-cooked meal, prepared and ready for your arrival. All you need to do is light the candles, open the wine, and pop the meal in the oven to warm up.
We also offer freshly prepared meals at anytime during your stay from our local caterers.
- Having a celebration party? No problem. Whatever you need, we are on hand to help make your special occasion a memorable one.
In advance of your visit, we can order, and deliver to your door, a celebratory cake, decorated as you request, from the local patisserie.
- Plus, we can arrange for a highly recommended professional photographer to come to the hamlet to record your special occasion.
Your chosen photos will be printed, ready to take home, before the end of your stay. Click www.photo-eveno.com to see samples of his work.
- Baby sitting services.
- Pet sitting services. We can also arrange an appointment for your dog with a local vet, before your return to the UK.
- If you do not have the time or inclination to clean the cottage before you leave, we can arrange a cleaner for you to do your final full cleaning for 80 euros.