Book with confidence
On arrival, many of our guests tell us that the website does not do justice to the beauty of the hamlet and its surroundings.
On departure many of our guests tell us that they wish they had booked two weeks, and could take our dog back home with them!
How can you be sure that we are genuine? How can you be sure we live up to our words and promises? What independant and impartial inspections are available, for you to check us out?
Our previous Guests' comments will give you an idea of customer satisfaction, and you will find a small selection on this website. Our many repeat bookings are also a good indicator.
Also, click on this link to TripAdvisor website to see some of our TripAdvisor Reviews.
Or click on this link to HomeAway website to see some of our Guests' Reviews, all of which have been checked and verified by Home Away.
Extracts from Le Gohic's visitors' book
- What a fantastic and memorable week we had at Le Gohic! The surroundings were idyllic, the accommodation superb - immaculately clean and very well equipped. The glorious sunshine was an added bonus.
Both of you were great hosts and we thank you most sincerely for your helpfulness and friendliness during our stay.
Thank you too for all the help you gave us during the run up to our visit and for answering all the hundreds of questions we fired at you before we came.
The whole week was a wonderful experience and we have no hesitation in recommending Le Gohic to others. I hope we shall have an opportunity to come and stay with you again. - Jenny Tomalin-Reeves, Thirsk
- We wanted to say again what a brilliant holiday we had and Le Gohic is truly a beautiful setting with fantastic accommodation. You can see all the thought, effort and time you have put into Le Gohic and it is a brilliant place to come on holiday. Everything you could think of has been catered for. - The Maxwells, Kettering
- Absolutely loved our stay here, wish we’d booked two weeks, not one! Really relaxing and felt at home straight away. Lovely atmosphere. – Becky, Neil & Holly, Wellingborough.
- Better than we dreamed of! All the extras made it so welcoming. We will be back next year. Thank you so much. Grandparents – Rouch, Maidstone.
- A great environment for the kids. We will be back! Thank you for making us feel so welcome. – Joe, Emma, Isabella & Oliver, London.
- Fantastic! Wow! Beautiful, clean, friendly, relaxing - great holiday. – Guy & Rebecca, London.
- A fabulous week in an idyllic setting – especially suited to the children. – Clare & Sam, Highbury.
- We had a perfect Christmas and New Year here. Le Gohic is amazing – the special touches made it perfect. We recommend it highly. – Gail & Rick, Ontario.
- We are telling all our friends that it's a perfect place for large parties who don't all want to be on top of each other. The cottages are all so beautifully equipped. – Caroline and Glen Parsons, Bicester.
- Twenty two of us and we had a ball. – Daniels Party, South Wales.
- You have created homes not holiday houses. The environment is safe for the children and just couldn’t be better. Thank you for your kindness and hospitality. – The Hernandez Party, Maidstone.
- None of us have ever slept so well – this really is a treasure of a place. –Sarah, John and Harriet, Hereford.
- Just to say that we had absolutely wonderful time in 'Le Gohic'. The houses are absolutely lovely and the attention to the little details are so worthwhile and appreciated. The atmosphere of relaxation that you both have created in the hamlet is a credit to you. – Joan Douglas and the Keegan gang, Dublin.
Click on the "How to Get Here" button for full details of all travel companies.
Click on a website address to go directly to that site.
- www.ferrysavers.co.uk - Ferry finding company
- www.moneysavingexpert.com - Find the cheapest travel insurance
- www.holidayextras.co.uk - Best airport parking deals
- www.moneysavingexpert.com/flightchecker - Find the cheapest flights
- www.ehic.org.uk - Order your free European health card online
- Euro spending power - Best exchange rates/credit cards
- Hotels on the way here - Find a hotel enroute - Formule 1, Ibis, Novotel etc
- www.tgv.com - For French train information
- Car Hire
- www.carhiresearch.co.uk - Car hire comparison site
- Route Finder:
- www.theaa.com - great route planning
- www.viamichelin.com - easy route planning
- www.controleradar.org/en - information on all aspects of driving in France, including the location of speed cameras
- www.bison-fute.equipement.gouv.fr - Information on traffic conditions in Brittany
- LPG stations in France
- Tourist Information:
- Currency Converter: